It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
See Savings Closest to You
You Save. We Give
When you use this card to fill a prescription, CHAD Nebraska get proceeds that go directly to the charities we support.
CHAD (Combined Health Agencies Drive) is a local, donor-designation driven organization that has been raising funds for Nebraska’s premier health charities since 1972. Valuable donations help Nebraskans in need by providing care and support for those affected by a health diagnosis; funding education and prevention programs in our communities; and supporting advocacy and medical research. Donors who give during our annual statewide campaign ensure our 21 member charities are funded on a consistent basis, and 100% of donor-designated dollars go directly to full-member charities.
Funding charities. Changing lives.
CHAD (Combined Health Agencies Drive) raises funds to support our members’ missions. Formerly Community Health Charities of Nebraska, we are raising awareness and improving lives for those facing chronic disease, disabilities and end-of-life issues. Most importantly, we connect people with health charities they are passionate about and give meaning and purpose to our supporters.
What We Do
- Promote employee engagement and wellness through workplace partnerships and connect them with health causes they care about.
- Engage our volunteers, including Board members and stakeholders, to take action in our communities.
- Award Curt Gordon Memorial CHAD Foundation grants to our member charities every year to fund direct support for health programs whose impact is vital to individuals and the community.
- Raise funds for member charities and grow agency impact so they can:
- Provide care and support programs for those affected by chronic disease, disabilities and end-of-life issues.
- Fund education and prevention programs in our communities.
- Support advocacy and medical research efforts.
What We’ve Achieved
Since 1972, CHAD has raised $54,627,783 for our 21 member health charities.